Our Bankruptcy Expertise
Our bankruptcy solutions
Miles, Bauer, Bergstrom & Winters, LLP represents real estate and mortgage lenders, creditors, auto-industry lenders and other businesses in bankruptcy proceedings throughout Arizona, California and Nevada.
At the core of our firm's success is our hands-on approach. Our attorneys personally attend nearly every hearing, and with more than 80 years of combined experience in bankruptcy court, we have developed an in-depth perspective of each judge's individual requirements. Our paralegals keep you apprised of our progress—applying timesaving technology like PACER to obtain documents, and preparing custom monthly status reports to help you administrate your default management process. This approach has also helped us become valued components of our clients' support teams.
We offer services related to:
- Proofs of claims
- Motions for relief from stay
- Aggressive pre-confirmation representation in chapters 11 & 13
- Equitable resolution of contested matters
- Non-dischargability actions
- Adversary proceedings.
Four reasons to choose Miles, Bauer, Bergstrom & Winters, LLP
1. Hands-on approach
Our attorneys personally attend most court appearances, rather than subcontracting other attorneys—a hands-on approach that gives you more aggressive and effective representation.
With more than 80 years of combined experience in bankruptcy, creditors throughout California, Arizona and Nevada continue to trust our firm for comprehensive bankruptcy representation.
3. Courtroom procedural knowledge
The attorneys at Miles, Bauer, Bergstrom & Winters, LLP provide an insider’s knowledge of each bankruptcy judge's individual requirements—letting you know what to expect during court proceedings.
4. Timesaving technology
Our firm saves you time and money with prompt and professional service. Our firm is dedicated to the highest standard of performance with a national subscription to PACER (Public Access to Court Electronics Records) and customized monthly status reports.
Schedule a case evaluation
To learn more about our bankruptcy solutions, contact us using our online contact form or call (800) 297-1430. Our attorneys are prepared to address your concerns.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of California
- IRS Forms
- Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER)
- U.S. Courts - Glossary of Bankruptcy Basics
- United States Securities and Exchange Commission
- Links to Federal Court Decisions